This Krka tour from Split will take you to visit one of the most beautiful nature preserves in Croatia. Rivaled only with the Plitvice Lakes, Krka Waterfalls from Split will leave you breathless with it’s charming and relaxing beauty and the calming sound of nature.
Krka Waterfalls is one of the most beautiful nature preserves in Croatia. The park having a number of easily accessible locations. The park is one of only eight Croatian National Parks, gaining protection in 1985.
Krka tour for small groups summary:
National Park Krka Waterfalls is one of the most attractive locations in Dalmatian area that is very easy to reach.
Our guests will be picked up at the meeting point. If the group is a bit bigger we can arrange different pick up location.
Price per person: 64€/480kn Price includes: transfer, driver/escort, tickets to NP Krka Additional: lunch
07:50 meeting point
08:00 tour starts
09:30-09:45 arrival in the park
* free time (on your own) in the park for swimming and lunch
12:45 departure toward town Šibenik
* free time (on your own) in Šibenik
16:30-17:00 arrival to Split
* times are subject to change due to traffic conditions, weather and wishes of the group :).
In summer time there are lot of people in the park so keep that in mind before booking.
* In case of rain, the tour is going to happen regardless, only in case of really bad weather tour will be canceled
* From 1st of October till 1st of June (because of weather conditions) swimming in the park is not allowed
What else you should know
Free time in the Park for swimming and relaxing. Optional stop to a restaurant for a lunch (optional extras)
What I’ll provide
Tickets to NP Krka
What to bring
comfortable walking shoes