Terms and conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to all services of the Adiona travel j.d.o. agency, ID code: HR-AB-21-060344917. Adiona travel j.d.o.o will provide the following services: one day trips, overnight trips, routine transfers (e.g. airport transfers), non-routine transfers, or other rental services (collectively “the service”)..
The service can be booked at the agency premises (Pojišanska 12, Split, Croatia) or by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). Adiona travel j.d.o.o shall endeavour to promptly reply to any request for information about availability and other details of the service requested.
On receipt of a reservation request for the service, Adiona travel j.d.o.o will promptly send you confirmation of reservation with departure details and contact numbers. Unless by special arrangement or in the case of routine transfers, no more than 12 hours before commencement of performance of the relevant service, guests should attend the premises of the Agency to convert the reservation to a ticket and then pay any outstanding balance due.
General Payment Arrangements
Payment arrangements for the service may vary, however larger groups (6 people and more) are required to pay at minimum 30% of the total due on booking.
When Clients makes reservation for private tour/tailor made tour/boat rental, Client pays 30% of total price within 7 days for confirming reservation. The rest of amount 70%, Client pays 30 days before taking the service of private tour/“tailor made“ tour/boat rental in Tourist agency Adiona travel..
Items included in the price are only those specified in the itinerary. All prices quoted in catalogues and leaflets are per person charges and shown in Croatian Kuna, though foreign currency equivalents may be accepted.
Be advised that this quotation is based on current currency exchange rates and may change due to rate fluctuation. Depending on the prevailing exchange rate at the time of final payment the price may increase or decrease accordingly. This is a quotation only and all services are subject to availability.
Change of Reservation
Reservation changes must be made via e-mail (email@example.com) or phone at +385 21 642855, 24 hours before the departures.
Client has the right to cancel the tour. If client cancels reservation / service purchased within 24 hours before the start of the tour, he / she is not entitled to a refund of the money paid for the tour.
If client does not appear on the departure day of the tour (which had previously paid entirely), and did not announce the arrival (within 24 hours before departure), he / she is not entitled to a refund paid for the tour.
– group (5 people or more) purchased any of our services and cancelled it in one of the following periods
– client books a daytrip/ private tour / rents a boat with skipper cancelled by himself in a following periods:
• up to 30 days before departure Agency retains 10% of the paid amount
• 29-15 days before departure Agency. retains 25% of the paid amount
• 14-3 days before departure Agency retains 40% of the paid amount
• 2 -0 days before departure Agency retains 100% of the paid amount
Adiona travel j.d.o.o sends a voucher to the client by e-mail upon receipt of booking or after purchasing services online. Client is required to show received voucher in the printout or electronic form before using reserved service.
While buying on the points of sale, client is obligated to take a bill which serves as credible document for the tour.
Unless by specific agreement between the parties, all tours and transfers commence in Split. We kindly request our passengers to come to the meeting point 20 minutes before due departure. If a passenger fails to present at the meeting point on time without a valid reason (to be determined at the sole discretion of Adiona travel j.d.o.o.), any costs incurred by the guest will not be refunded. Despite a commitment to punctuality, please note that tour return times are variable, depending on the traffic, weather conditions and any other unforeseen circumstances.
Adiona travel j.d.o.o. reserves the rights to alter routes, itineraries or timetables should the necessity arise, including adverse weather or road conditions. No responsibility is taken for expenses incurred by guests and due to damages, negligence, weather, war or other issues beyond the reasonable control of Adiona travel j.d.o.o. The company will not be held responsible for any losses whatsoever that a guest may face due to unforeseen delay.
COLLECTION AND USE OF SERVICES
Services contained in order mentioned on the voucher may be implemented as following:
– Voucher serves as confirmation and purchase ticket forselected tour, transfer or any of the products referred to the agency.
– Client gives a voucher to agency representative upon arrival at the place of boarding for the transfer, tour, or some of the products referred to the agency. Voucher can be used only one time.
– Re-issuing vouchers in case of any loss shall be carried out in accordance with Terms and Conditions on the guest’s request. In that case, client contacts Adiona travel j.d.o.o with a request for reissuing the voucher.
As a guest of Adiona travel j.d.o.o. you understand:
• That you are personally responsible for your behaviour while in the agency’s premises or during the provision of the service by Adiona travel j.d.o.o.
Adiona travel j.d.o.o. will, however, fully insure you against all injury and accident incurred during transportation. Further accident insurance can be arranged by Adiona travel j.d.o.o on request.
Adiona travel j.d.o.o. requires that you agree to follow the following basic rules of conduct:
1. You will follow these Terms & Conditions and all applicable laws.
2. You will provide truthful and accurate information.
3. You will not harass, threaten or abuse staff or any other people when using Adiona travel j.d.o.o in any manner.
4. You will not post any content that is obscene or may be hateful or offensive on racial, ethnic, sexual or any other grounds; is harmful, vulgar or distasteful; is defamatory, libellous, or invades another person’s privacy or proprietary rights.
5. You will not collect or store personally identifiable information about any other individual on the Sites, or otherwise stalk, repeatedly contact or harass another user.
6. You will not impersonate any other person or misrepresent a relationship with any person or entity, including misrepresenting a relationship with Adiona travel j.d.o.o similarly, you will not adopt a false identity if the purpose of doing so is to deceive or defraud another.
7. You will not post any content that contains any viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, or other computer software or program designed to interrupt the Adiona travel j.d.o.o service we provide, users’ ability to enjoy the Sites, or the proper functioning of any software, hardware or equipment or materials used in connection with the Sites.
8. You will not use any information on the Sites for any commercial purposes, except as expressly authorized by Adiona travel j.d.o.o.
9. You will not search, mine or link any data or information to or through the Sites without Adiona travel j.d.o.o express consent and authorization.
10. You will not send any bulk unsolicited advertising, promotional information, email or other solicitation (including without limitation junk mail, “spam,” chain letters or pyramid schemes of any sort) to any person through the use of the Sites.
11. Smoking or alcohol consumption is not permitted on any vehicle.
If you violate any of the guidelines set out above, or any other aspect of the Terms & Conditions, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your rights to use the website without giving you any notice.
Adiona travel j.d.o.o. is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged personal things or luggage during the tours.
Comments or Complaints
We welcome guest’s comment on our tours or the service generally. Please leave your comment on our web page or on Tripadvisor. You will also be given the opportunity for written feedback on the tour with us. You can also send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your opinion.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS,
By confirming the reservation, client confirms that he had read, understood and accepted Terms and Conditions of Adiona travel j.d.o.o
Client has a right to complain to the unfulfilled contractual services. He is required to file a written complaint to the Adiona travel j.d.o.o, and maximum up to seven days of the tour. Complaints filed after the expiration of seven days will not be taken into consideration. We emphasize that it is in the interest of passengers to act in good faith and express the desire to resolve the complaint during the tour, and their written complaint to the service provider on the spot and the service provider requested a written confirmation that the complaint was received. The agency shall make a written decision on the complaint within 14 days of receipt and the manner in which the complaint was received (e-mail, mail or hand delivery to which will be answered by written mail with return receipt). If case of Adiona travel failure to meet the programme or part of the service, client is entitled to compensation in the amount of the actual value of the unused services and can not include services already provided, or the total amount of services/ products.
NOTICE ON FILING CLIENT’S COMPLAINTS
We inform our clients that complaints regarding the quality of our services can be submitted in writing to:
Adiona travel j.d.o.o
HR 21000 Split
or e-mail: email@example.com
You will receive a response to your complaint in writing within 15 days of receipt of the complaint. Required information: name and surname of the person filing the complaint, the exact address for submission of responses.
The Costumer and the Agency will aim to settle possible law suits in the application of this Agreement and if an agreement cannot be reached the issue will become subject to the decision of the Split Court jurisdiction, under the authority of the laws of the Republic of Croatia.