Bol Golden horn beach Cruise
1.5. – 14.6. 615 Hrk / 82 Eur
15.6. – 14.9. 690 Hrk / 92 Eur
15.9. – 31.10. 615 Hrk / 82 Eur
Children 4 – 14 Y – 50 % discount
Children 0 – 4 Y – free of charge
Split port – 8:45 a.m.
- All inclusive drinks: beer, red/white wine, soft drinks and water
- Limited drinks: coffee
- Food menu (sandwich, chicken salad, cakes and fruits)
- Catamaran tour: 5,5 hours
- Guided bus tour of Brač Island with photo stop on Vidova gora
- 2,5 h for swimming on Zlatni Rat (Golden Horn) beach
- 2 swim stops on cruise in hidden bays of Brač Island
- Free Wi-Fi on-board
- Musical entertainment
- Buy Premium beach towel (160x80cm)
- Hotel pick up and drop off
Monday, Wednesday & Friday (8:45 – 19:15)
- On boat there is a disinfectant hand pump
- Boat capacity reduced by 30%
- 4 square meters per person
- Disinfection of boat surfaces throughout the day
- Buying tickets and check in is contactless
- Avoid handshaking
08:45 Start of the tour from Split and catamaran cruise to Supetar, Brač
10:00 Inland bus tour to Bol with a sightseeing stop on mount Vidova Gora
12:30 Free time in village of Bol & Zlatni Rat beach (Golden Horn)
15:00 Catamaran cruise to hidden natural bay of the Island Brač
16:00 Swim stop in sky blue Lučice bay, serving lunch on board
16:50 Sailing around the Island to quiet Stipanska bay of the Island Brač
17:50 Swim stop in the bay with fruits and dessert served on catamaran
18:30 1 hour return cruise to Split
- Cruise the Islands and swim in the sky blue sea
- Unlimited drinks, lunch, cake & seasonal fruit
- Admire the view from the top of mount Vidova gora
- Visit the most beautiful beach in Croatia – Golden Horn
- Sunbathe on the deck and admire the islands
Take one of the welcome drinks and enjoy relaxed 1 hour cruise on the mega catamaran to the island Brač. Discover the inland of Brač during a organized 2 hour panoramic, guided bus tour from Supetar to Bol including a stop on the highest peak Vidova Gora to enjoy breathtaking views. Finally we arrive at the famous beach Zlatni Rat (Golden Horn) beach where you’ll have 2 hours free time to enjoy refreshing sea perfect for swimming and sun tanning.
Early afternoon, at 15:00, catamaran docks in Bol and catamaran journey starts again. While we cruise along the south side of island Brač and admire the views of wine yards, chicken salad will be served and bar with all inclusive drinks is opening until the end of the excursion.
Our next highlight is the natural bay “Lučice” where catamaran anchors for a swim stop where you can enjoy pure paradise. Relaxed, we start our tour to Split, including one more swimming stop in another beautiful hidden bay of island Brač. On board, more fresh fruits and delicious cakes are served; open bar and dance music entertainment during sunset make a sweet and perfect ending of the excursion.
What to do in Split:
So you happen to be in Split, Croatia during a vacation or visit. This beautiful town being famous for it’s historic Diocletian Palace along with the mesmerizing blue beaches that litter the coast of the town. If you happen to be staying for a bit we recommend visiting a couple of places; namely restaurants like: “Konoba Kod Joze” and “Steak & pizza bar Bakra”.
But if you happen to be curious to go on another exciting tour, or need help finding an accommodation to stay at during your stay in Croatia. We can arrange anything from group to private tours, private transfer or even custom made tours.
So you’ve decided to learn more about this beautiful town that hosts several dozen tour options. Split is a historic town filled with interesting century old architecture that attracts more and more tourists throughout the year. But if that part of travelling doesn’t interest you, Split has a wide array of various beaches for you to relax on.
Experience the joys of Croatia‘s famous blue clean beaches and take in the sun. Split is notable for having quite a bit of sunlight all throughout the day. But for those of us that can get easily sunburned, we highly recommend beaches around the forest hill Marjan, as the trees offer quite a bit of shade.