Krka tour from Split all included
This Krka tour from Split will take you to visit one of the most beautiful nature preserves in Croatia. Rivaled only with the Plitvice Lakes, Krka Waterfalls from Split will leave you breathless with it’s charming and relaxing beauty and the calming sound of nature.
Krka Waterfalls is one of the most beautiful nature preserves in Croatia. The park having a number of easily accessible locations. The park is one of only eight Croatian National Parks, gaining protection in 1985.
Price includes: transfer, driver/escort, tickets to NP Krka, lunch & wine, insurance, VAT
What else you should know
Free time in the Park for relaxing. Optional stop to a restaurant for lunch (optional extras)
What to bring
- comfortable walking shoes
08:00 tour starts
09:30-09:45 arrival in the park
*free time (on your own) in the park
12:00-12:15 departure from Krka
* A visit to a local village (time for snacks and wine)
departure towards town Šibenik
* free time (on your own) in town Šibenik
16:30-17:15 arrival to Split
Krka tour from Split all included
National Park Krka Waterfalls is one of the most attractive locations in Dalmatian area that is very easy to reach.
Our guests will be picked up at the meeting point. If the group is a bit bigger we can arrange different pick up location.
* From January 2021 swimming is no longer allowed in Krka National park.
* times are subject to change due to traffic conditions, weather and wishes of the group :).
* In summer time there are lot of people in the park so keep that in mind before booking.
* In case of rain, the tour is going to happen regardless, only in case of really bad weather tour will be canceled
Where to go after Krka Waterfalls:
Krka Waterfalls is one of Croatia’s most prized locations. The serene beauty of the park causing dozens of mesmerizing photographs to be made whilst walking around the wodden paths. But what will you experience and sight see after exploring the wonders of Krka Waterfalls?
Luckily for you, Split is known for having a wide variety of options available. Whether you want to go on another tour to do something else, walk around the historic streets or grab something delicious to eat. Split has it all!
It’s not secret that walking for long periods of time will exhaust anyone so the perfect way to recuperate from walking so much would be to eat just as much! Taste what true Dalmatian cuisine is like in one of several restaurants that litter the town of Split, our favourite pick being “Konoba Kod Joze“.
You won’t be left disappointed as you eat at one of the best places where locals go to eat regularly, located in a quiet street you’ll surely enjoy the warm ambient. Coupled with a comfortable atmosphere that is bound to make you feel relaxed and at home.
Split, like many other towns and sights in all of Croatia has its own charm. The numerous old towns that litter the country is no small number. Enjoy the refreshing and beautiful scenery that they offer whilst getting some sun during the Summer period.
Check other tours
Krka tour for small groups
About Krka Waterfalls:
Whenever you look up Croatia you are bound to be greeted by lush waterfalls of Krka in one of the first images. The nature park being quite popular all around the country and the world due to it’s serene beauty and calming atmosphere. Krka Waterfalls was one of the few National parks that allowed swimming, but has since forbid the action from January 2021.
The National park in Croatia has had countless visitors over the decades, each year gaining more and more popularity that shows no sign in stopping any time soon. Experience the wonders of Krka from Split on various tours, whether you are planning on going alone, with a bus transfer or a full fledged tour.
Krka Waterfalls has several exciting sights that we urge you to see, the most notable ones being:
- Skradinski Buk – Starting off with the most famous waterfall. Skradinski Buk is Krka’s longest waterfall, along with providing a mesmerizing view all throughout the year. The cascades of Skradinski Buk being composed of various islands, lakes and travertine barriers that give the waterfall it’s signature look.
- Roški slap – A waterfall that is also referred to as the “vast waterfall”, is made up of a 22.5 meter high main waterfall and countless cascades, backwaters and travertine barriers. Situated about 36 km downstream from where Krka river starts flowing. Numerous smaller cascades, backwaters and islets make up the barrier of Roški slap.
- Bilušića buk – One of the first waterfalls you’ll get a chance of seeing, the Bilušića waterfalls is positioned just 9 km downstream of Knin. An interesting thing about this particular waterfall is that it can be heard much sooner than it can be seen, thanks to the fact that the entire flow of Krka river flows over it all year round.
- Visovac island – one of Croatia‘s most valuable cultural and natural values. The island housing both “The Franciscan Monastery of Our Lady of Mercy” and the “Church of Our Lady of Visovac, both buildings having been there since 1445. A valuable archaeological collection, a collection of historical church linens and dishes, and valuable books are all housed inside the monastery. The island also has a large following, attracting numerous pilgrims, who today arrive via organized boat excursions.
There’s countless other mesmerizing sights for you to explore with a Krka tour that we will leave for you to discover on your own. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and explore Krka National park with a tour or go solo! We are confident you will enjoy your time in one of Croatia’s most beautiful sights!