Plitvice tour Split National Park
If you came to Croatia to see what it has to offer you won’t make a mistake by going on a tour from Split to Plitvice National Park. Plitvice being one of the very best Nature parks in Croatia. The lakes being the largest but also one of the most visited parks all around the year due to it’s stunning beauty.
The tour be lead you to the most beautiful and largest Croatian park that is also an UNESCO World Heritage site since 1979. Plitvice nature park has small travertine waterfalls connecting 16 lakes. The National Park covers the surface of 29685 ha, where lakes take up to 200 ha, while forest covers the rest of the park. One of the attraction is the 78 meters high waterfall called Veliki Slap which is the highest waterfall in Croatia. Besides the guided walks through wooden paths, you will enjoy the boat ride across the biggest lake called Kozjak and a short train ride. Your impression will be complete during the drive through Lika region, its mountains and forestry landscape.
DEPARTURE DAYS: Monday/Wednesday/Friday
- Professional guide in Plitvice
- Entrance fee for Aquarium in Split
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Panoramic boat ride
- Electric train ride
- Food and drinks
- National Park fees (you must have cash in HRK to pay for the entrance upon arrival to the park)
- Entrance fee
- Discover this UNESCO World Heritage site with our professional guides
- Enjoy a fantastic day away from the hustle and bustle of the city life
- Learn about conservation of natural beauty and the value of water, plants and animals in Croatia
- Take home memories and pictures of amazing landscapes and wild animals
- Relax and enjoy in the unspoiled nature of Plitvice Lakes
- Comfortable walking shoes and sportswear are highly recommended
- Please check the temperature before the departure and dress accordingly (there is often a small difference in temperature between Split and Plitvice Lakes)
- Not recommended for travelers with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- The duration of transfers are approximate since the duration depends on the weather and road conditions
- Don’t forget to bring your camera
About Exploration Tours
Exploring lush nature parks is one of the most relaxing and thrilling experiences, but that’s what Exploration tours are all about. Experience relaxation as you sight-see and explore a range of different sights and monuments.
These tours are usually meant for those that would just like to relax whilst experiencing something new. Let yourself relax and take in the fresh air of nature, after all, you came to Croatia to have a lovely Vacation.