Ultra music festivals tips
Tips to enjoy the Ultra music festival in Split
It seems like it was years since the world was plagued by the horrific Covid-19 virus. Ultra Europe for one along with other activities being cancelled left right and center; but those days are long past and it’s time to finally breath some normalcy as the largest music festival is coming back larger and stronger than ever the coming year!
Ultra Music festival is going to bring the party and celebration to Split, Croatia. Jump, dance, drink (in moderation) and sing from 12th till 14th of July, 2024. The music festival always bringing a smile to people’s faces whether it’s your first or fifth time visiting. You’ll also have plenty to look forward to once the performer list comes out; but knowing the past few years it’s not going to disappoint.
For those of you that are familiar with it, Ultra Music festival is one of the largest festivals in Europe, let alone Split. The exciting beat of the music proving to be quite an energy boost to many as they flail their arms around like a madman, but maybe that’s just me.
Ultra Europe will eventually start, and when that day comes it’s only sensible to write a guide about the things NOT to do whilst having a grand ol’ time enjoying the up-beat music. After all, a helpful guide never hurt anyone, just try reading through it for me.
Who’s going to be lighting the stage?
Whilst we still don’t have any news about the performers for 2024, it’s worthwhile mentioning some of the performers of previous years that entertained the party goers. Most of them recurring for several years as even celebrities don’t want to miss out on a chance to visit Split as many times as possible. Make the most out of the coming Ultra Europe 2024 that starts 12th of July till 14th of July!
- Armin Van Buuren
- David Guetta
- Dj Snake
- Pendulum Trinity
- Richie Hawtin
- Steve Aoki
Some things to look out for:
- Of course once you hear the familiar tune of the bass dropping anyone would be tempted to keep on dancing. But be careful that you don’t overexert yourself.
- Pay attention to your personal belongings, pickpockets are sure to be on the festival as well.
- If you’re trying to impress someone by chugging a drink or two, don’t. We both know that you’re just gonna end up getting drunk faster….unless that was your goal all along.
- A follow up tip, try not to get TOO drunk. The boundary should be that you can drunkenly order an Uber to take you back to your place.
- A second follow up tip, if you want to save money, you can always try to get drunk before entering the festival as the prices for drinks and snacks are 3x more expensive than store bought.
- There’s 3 nights of Ultra going on so try to explore the city of Split as well; it can prove to be quite relaxing.
Other things you should know
Split is a relatively small town, the city being popular for several years now due to the Ultra Music Festival, but it grew in popularity thanks to the famous TV show “Game of Thrones“. The old city being a filming location for several shots, the most notable ones being where Daenerys Targaryan kept her dragons, and where the Unsullied lived.
The city being a great place to explore in a leisurely pace, offering quite a relaxing substitute to the all night partying that the festival Ultra brings.
Check other tours here