Mostar and Kravica Waterfalls tour Split
7:15 am Start from Split
Duration full day excursion
1st May – 15th Oct
From 69€ / 519.88kn
Calculated 1€ = 7.53450kn rate
- English speaking tour guide
- Walking tour in Mostar old town with a local tour guide
- All taxes and vat
Highlights for Mostar and Kravica Waterfalls tour Split
- Old Bridge – The most notable landmark of Mostar and first monument in Bosnia and Herzegovina listed on UNESCO’s World heritage list. It is tradition to watch brave and talented local men dive off this 24 metres high bridge into cold river Neretva;
- Koski Mehmed Pasha Mosque – For a true experience, climb narrow and winding staircase of its minaret for the best view of the old town and the Old bridge;
- Počitelj – a unique medieval Ottoman style village, situated on an amphitheatre like hill that dominates the riverbed of the Neretva river;
- Kravice waterfalls – after a long and hot day enjoy swimming by this oasis in stone.
- 07:15* Departure from Split
- 09:30 – 10:00 Coffe break
- 10:30 – 11:30 Mostar sightseeing with local guide
- 11:30 – 14:00 Free time for lunch and exploring on your own
- 15:00 – 16:15 Visiting Kravica waterfall
- 19:30 Arrival in Split
*Voucher and passport check in Split: 7:05 am
**Possibly the itinerary may be adjusted due to the traffic or bad weather conditions.
After picking you up at the pre-arranged meeting point or at your hotel, we’ll begin our journey to Bosnia and Herzegovina. On our way to ancient Ottoman city of Mostar we will stop in the walled town of Pocitelj, UNESCO World Heritage site, a place that will intrigue you even more to discover the history of the Otoman city of Mostar. In Mostar our local city guide introduces you to the great history of this city known as “the window to the Orient”. We’ll visit the Old Bazaar, full of picturesque shops and craft workshops, and the Mosque. Afterwards, we’ll enjoy a walk along the famous Unesco – protected Old bridge from the 16th C. You’ll have plenty of free time for shopping and the opportunity to taste some authentic Bosnian specialties like cevapi, pita or burek. Then it’s off to experience the beauty of Bosnia and Herzegovina on our way to our final destination, enjoy some wonderful landscape views in the nearby Kravice waterfalls, take a swim and refresh if the time permits. After this beautiful experience we return back to Split.
Price list and schedule
Adult price: 69€ / 519.88kn
Child price: 40€ / 301.38kn
Included in price: Pick Up and Drop Off from the main meeting point, transport with comfortable passenger van or tour bus, official English speaking local tour guide, road tolls and parking, all taxes and VAT.
Exclusions: entrance ticket to Kravice Waterfall (10€)
1st May – 15th Oct Monday, Friday
Passengers are recommended to bring comfortable items such as proper walking shoes or sandals, daily-casual outfit, a jacket/sweater for the daytime or evening (subject to the season and weather forecast) and most definitely a camera to capture amazing photos.
Due to the border crossing with Bosnia and Herzegovina, passport is a must!
Please be advised that you are solely responsible for having valid documents during the tour. Requirements for travel visas vary widely depending on your nationality and your destination.
The city of Mostar is situated on the river Neretva and is the fifth-largest city in the country. Mostar gained it’s name after the bridge keepers (mostari) who, as the name suggests, guarded the Stari Most during medieval times over the Neretva river. Stari Most (Old Bridge) was built by the Ottomans in the 16th century and is Bosnia & Herzegovina‘s most visited landmark; there’s also specialized bridge jumpers that frequently jump from the bridge into the river below.
But if you were curious about visiting other places we highly recommend going to Split and picking one of several excursions to take part in. Choose for yourself what you would like to see during your vacation in Croatia. We can offer you anything from exciting adrenaline tours to relaxing boat tours that will take you to see the beauty of the Dalmatian coast.
Check other tours